Question about Brunswick cue (if it was made by Joss?)

I am curious if anyone know if the cue in the pictures was made by Joss?

If not, then does anyone know who made the cue?

Can I get some opinions on what the value of the cue is (in its used condition)?

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • $T2eC16JHJHoE9n3Kd7NsBRikdc!TY!~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16JHJHoE9n3Kd7NsBRikdc!TY!~~60_57.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 249
  • $T2eC16FHJHQFFhnqhzI,BRiFCemspw~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16FHJHQFFhnqhzI,BRiFCemspw~~60_57.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 242
  • $T2eC16V,!w0E9szNZI-(BRiFCqU!7!~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16V,!w0E9szNZI-(BRiFCqU!7!~~60_57.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 229
  • $(KGrHqZ,!lgFF-Rz,)TsBRikdl3eU!~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!lgFF-Rz,)TsBRikdl3eU!~~60_57.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 225
it's been listed 3 x recently on e-bay with an unknown reserve and bin of 350. high bids of 150 150 and 175 did not meet reserve. seller, whoever that may be, needs to drop his reserve

it's an asian made cue, i have a couple, point wood is really nice. not made by joss.
 
Thanks for your reply. I wonder why the cue would even go as high as $150 if it was made in Asia. Do you (or anyone) know what cue company in Asia made the cue? Does the company make really good quality cues? I know that Joss did make some of Brunswick cues in the past, and I thought that this might be one of them. I guess the seller thinks that the cue is worth a lot more then it is actually worth.

it's been listed 3 x recently on e-bay with an unknown reserve and bin of 350. high bids of 150 150 and 175 did not meet reserve. seller, whoever that may be, needs to drop his reserve

it's an asian made cue, i have a couple, point wood is really nice. not made by joss.
 
Back
Top