Question for League players (time investment)

tonmo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many hours do you spend per week being part of a league (and which league?) For example, the APA team around me has it set up where you play one night per week, I believe starting at something like 7 or 7:30. (Maybe it's like that everywhere, I don't know). Curious as to how long match-nights usually run for, and overall, how much time you spend on playing in your league.

RunoutalloverU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tonmo said:
How many hours do you spend per week being part of a league (and which league?) For example, the APA team around me has it set up where you play one night per week, I believe starting at something like 7 or 7:30. (Maybe it's like that everywhere, I don't know). Curious as to how long match-nights usually run for, and overall, how much time you spend on playing in your league.

Yeah thats the same here in orange county CA, i stay till about 12 or 1 depending, if I can get some action which im always looking for, I can close the bar we are playing at, but usually wrap it up around 1.

BigVic

Tree Toppin'
Silver Member
I play APA and it starts at 7:00pm. It costs 6 bucks plus quarters to play each match. We usually stay until about 11:00pm or so but I am always trying to double up on matches whenever possible to speed things up. :)