Radar Gun at the BCA Tourny

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw them clock Jasmin and GYK and heard about them clocking Johnny prior to his match. They musta been using the "slow gun" as from what Steve announced Johnny A's best was 24. Everyone got three attempts


GYK seemed to hit all three of hers different and pretty bad actually. I had expected Jasmin to beat GYK but i thought it would be close. GYK's three attempts were all 20 point something while all Jasmin's were 23 point something.

AT any rate this is going to be part of the ESPN show whenever it is aired and I know Jasmin isnt average but neither is Johnny. Based on these results the break isnt that much different between the sexes.
 
I agree. And on another note, the men's field was a little weak. Reminded me of a good turnout for a Seminole Tribe Event.
 
Roadkill said:
I agree. And on another note, the men's field was a little weak. Reminded me of a good turnout for a Seminole Tribe Event.


You can say that again! Man that's funny. I swear I was just thinking right-about-that.
 
Nostroke said:
You can say that again! Man that's funny. I swear I was just thinking right-about-that.

Yeah.....after doing a little research, I realized that you're observations were correct and I deserve a little crow for dinner.

RoadKill.
 
Roadkill said:
Yeah.....after doing a little research, I realized that you're observations were correct and I deserve a little crow for dinner.

RoadKill.

Oh WOW that is big of you-I thought you were still razzing me- being facetious your last post. Thanks-No hard feelings. I normally would have been real bothered but lately there is at times a more serene me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top