L Lightn1nG Member Monday at 10:58 AM #1 The title says it all. Please show me if you´ve got something. Don´t need any shafts.
pooldawg8 My Pride and Joy Silver Member Monday at 5:23 PM #2 Lightn1nG said: The title says it all. Please show me if you´ve got something. Don´t need any shafts. Click to expand... Sent you some pics of a Andy Rounceville blank I had a local cue maker buddy of mine finish for me. Let me know if you're interested Thank you Jeff
Lightn1nG said: The title says it all. Please show me if you´ve got something. Don´t need any shafts. Click to expand... Sent you some pics of a Andy Rounceville blank I had a local cue maker buddy of mine finish for me. Let me know if you're interested Thank you Jeff
cuesterpat AzB Silver Member Silver Member Monday at 6:51 PM #4 Here is a wrap less Ben Greene with a faux ivory handle, new never chalked. I can sell it without the shaft for $900. Attachments BenGreeneButt1.JPG 149.3 KB · Views: 20 BenGreeneFore1.JPG 118.7 KB · Views: 21 BenGreeneFull1.JPG 44.5 KB · Views: 23 BenGreeneHandle1.JPG 75.7 KB · Views: 22 BenGreeneJoint1.JPG 331.6 KB · Views: 22
Here is a wrap less Ben Greene with a faux ivory handle, new never chalked. I can sell it without the shaft for $900.
KenneyTran AzB Gold Member Gold Member Tuesday at 8:54 AM #5 Here’s one.for you. Attachments IMG_4766.jpeg 335.6 KB · Views: 23 IMG_4765.jpeg 510.3 KB · Views: 21 IMG_4767.jpeg 380.3 KB · Views: 19 IMG_4768.jpeg 319.2 KB · Views: 21 IMG_4769.jpeg 519.7 KB · Views: 20 IMG_4770.jpeg 405.3 KB · Views: 21 IMG_4771.jpeg 522.6 KB · Views: 24 IMG_4772.jpeg 546.5 KB · Views: 27 IMG_4774.jpeg 211.3 KB · Views: 25 IMG_4776.jpeg 149.8 KB · Views: 28
shawnjohn1984 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Yesterday at 10:37 AM #6 I got a 6 point cue with radial joint, cocobolo and birds eye, brand new shark skin leather wrap. 30'' butt. Can't recall the maker. Take $1,200 shipped Attachments IMG_6513.jpeg 96.2 KB · Views: 13 IMG_6512.jpeg 81.5 KB · Views: 13 IMG_6511.jpeg 76.1 KB · Views: 13 IMG_6510.jpeg 33.4 KB · Views: 14
I got a 6 point cue with radial joint, cocobolo and birds eye, brand new shark skin leather wrap. 30'' butt. Can't recall the maker. Take $1,200 shipped