Radial joint protectors for piloted joint.

I asked on the wanted / for sale section but received no replies.

I need a set of 3 (two shafts, one butt) for my wood piloted Radial joint Tucker cue. I had a set (Delrin) that I'd bought from Seybert's but I lost one of them. Seybert's doesn't carry them anymore and I've tried Mueller, PoolDawg, Ozone, and Billiards Warehouse and they don't have them either.

I'm OK with custom JP's or inexpensive ones as long as I don't have to spend over $50-$60 for the custom ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :smile:
 
Ummmmm.............just ask me. PM me your address and a set will be on the way or I'll deliver at the expo.

I asked on the wanted / for sale section but received no replies.

I need a set of 3 (two shafts, one butt) for my wood piloted Radial joint Tucker cue. I had a set (Delrin) that I'd bought from Seybert's but I lost one of them. Seybert's doesn't carry them anymore and I've tried Mueller, PoolDawg, Ozone, and Billiards Warehouse and they don't have them either.

I'm OK with custom JP's or inexpensive ones as long as I don't have to spend over $50-$60 for the custom ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :smile:
 
Back
Top