Send me some pictures. Particularly the PhillippieJosey Bocote MW Radial, Phillipi Coco MW, and a new Jerry Olivier Maple and Bocote MW with a Maple and a CF Shaft.
PM Sent
Hey Rob. Sorry for late response, been busy this week and just now checked AZ. I will try to get some pics together and post later this morningSend me some pictures. Particularly the Phillippie
Hey Rob. Sorry for late response, been busy this week.Send me some pictures. Particularly the Phillippie
I HAVE A NICE WRAPLESS LOMAXLooking for a wrapless cue under $1000.
3/8x10 or radial pin. Could be Merry Widow or with points.
Here are a couple of Ebony Nose Wrapless. The Universal is brand new. Unsure of exact maker in the other one. Maybe Shane Gibson??I HAV
I have one of these. It does not have a logo on the butt. Both the butt and shaft are straight. The condition is fantastic. If it is of interest to you at $750 shipped Cont. U.S only, let me know.Looking for a wrapless cue under $1000.
3/8x10 or radial pin. Could be Merry Widow or with points.