Rasson OX 9' shipping container size weight

NYC

I have never seen a new 9' pool table in it's original factory shipping container but have been told they usually come in 3 pieces. Do the new Rasson OX 9' tables come in 2 or 3 shipping containers? Are the slates crated separate and then removed from their shipping crate at the final installation location? Would all pieces fit into a crew cab PU truck with 8' bed? Thanks in advance.

NYC

Since the Rassons are making a voyage across the ocean the shipping containers will be large sized I'm guessing. I don't know if 1 complete pool table is packed in each individual large shipping container or each shipping container contains pieces that go to multiple tables. I can use the services of a 28' flatbed wrecker to haul the table and if it can be shipped all in 1 box that would be great. I can take the shipping crate apart on the flatbed so a porta crane won't be needed to move the shipping box once it arrives to it's destination.

The OX frame is simple to setup but I will still have to pay a real pool table mechanic to make the final adjustments and to install the cloth right. The basic frame install is shown in the video.