Ray Schuler, 4 shafts

kenny hall

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Ray Schuler SLC that was made by Ray's understudy, Bryan Trim. I have played a lot of cues and this is my favorite. I have owned over 10 Schuler cues and they play fantastic. This Schuler, which was made in the early 2000's is a custom Schuler, not one of the 'running lines' of the company. If you like old school, you need to get this Schuler. Ebony, ivory, and Malachite windows and point work. It is about 95% rating. It has 4 shafts; a Jacoby Edge, a Schuler snooker shaft, and 2 more 11.2 and 11.mm. The Schuler has features that make it stand apart like the Schuler joint and compound tapered butt. Reason for selling, I can't play anymore because of serious heart disease. 975.00 firm !!. Best deal out there, IMHO !!. The adage goes "it's not the arrow, instead the bowman " generally applies somewhat with a close to top-level game. Each cue has a personality of its own. Find a cue that suits your style of play and practice. Do not change every 3 months. If you like a good and firm style of play, do not play with a real "tricky" cue, one that has action built into it. Get something that has good feedback, but not overly so. This Schuler is that cue !!

fixall1

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Ray Schuler SLC that was made by Ray's understudy, Bryan Trim. I have played a lot of cues and this is my favorite. I have owned over 10 Schuler cues and they play fantastic. This Schuler, which was made in the early 2000's is a custom Schuler, not one of the 'running lines' of the company. If you like old school, you need to get this Schuler. Ebony, ivory, and Malachite windows and point work. It is about 95% rating. It has 4 shafts; a Jacoby Edge, a Schuler snooker shaft, and 2 more 11.2 and 11.mm. The Schuler has features that make it stand apart like the Schuler joint and compound tapered butt. Reason for selling, I can't play anymore because of serious heart disease. 975.00 firm !!. Best deal out there, IMHO !!. The adage goes "it's not the arrow, instead the bowman " generally applies somewhat with a close to top-level game. Each cue has a personality of its own. Find a cue that suits your style of play and practice. Do not change every 3 months. If you like a good and firm style of play, do not play with a real "tricky" cue, one that has action built into it. Get something that has good feedback, but not overly so. This Schuler is that cue !!
Do u still have 4 sale