Real Old Huebler for Sale

"Make an offer" threads never go over well - FWIW.:)

Better off to go too high and let people tell you you're nuts, at least then they'll state what they'd be willing to pay for it. :D
 
Klopek said:
"Make an offer" threads never go over well - FWIW.:)

Better off to go too high and let people tell you you're nuts, at least then they'll state what they'd be willing to pay for it. :D
Thanks for the info...I will take $400 for the cue...ANYONE?
 
Billiardbum is a pleasure to do business with. Guy goes beyond what is expected of him.
Here's a free bump Jim.:)
 
Sore_Aintya said:
Billiardbum is a pleasure to do business with. Guy goes beyond what is expected of him.
Here's a free bump Jim.:)
Thanks Sore...Need a Old Heubler or a Predator?
 
Hi ya Jim,

No worries here folks Jim is a straight shooter :)

I'd personally be more interested in an old Hubie if it had 4 points and/or veneers :rolleyes: ..... but, this is a cool old cue and these older Hubies do shoot pretty solid from what I remember from growing up in the Midwest ;)

Take good care,

Ken :cool:
 
krbsailing said:
Hi ya Jim,

No worries here folks Jim is a straight shooter :)

I'd personally be more interested in an old Hubie if it had 4 points and/or veneers :rolleyes: ..... but, this is a cool old cue and these older Hubies do shoot pretty solid from what I remember from growing up in the Midwest ;)

Take good care,

Ken :cool:
Thanks Ken
 
Back
Top