Recovering Rails with "860" side pocket staples ???

bigskyblue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm seeking advice on how to fold, cut and staple the side pocket felt to the
rail. I've noticed (3) different techniques in (3) different room.

1. Flap from slate side of the rail folded over flap from the top side then stapled inside pocket.
2. Horizontal fold half way from rail top to slate than stapled inside pocket.
3. "No" visible folds. Just smooth cloth like corner pockets..

I'm wondering are there any advantages or disadvantages with regards to how it's done.
 
You might get a better response in the "Talk To a Mechanic" section of the site.
 
I'm the new kid on the block, first posting. How do I get to the Ask a mechanic section?

One way to get there:

From this post, go down to the bottom of the page and find the "Forum Jump" box. Click there to bring up a list of AzB forums. "Talk To A Mechanic" is the 4th-to-last forum in the "Main Category." Click on the forum name to take you there.
 
One way to get there:

From this post, go down to the bottom of the page and find the "Forum Jump" box. Click there to bring up a list of AzB forums. "Talk To A Mechanic" is the 4th-to-last forum in the "Main Category." Click on the forum name to take you there.

Thank you for the information. Being new to this site, I have another question. How do you look up a subject? Is there a "search" window that I've missed?
 
Thank you for the information. Being new to this site, I have another question. How do you look up a subject? Is there a "search" window that I've missed?

Yes. "Search" is one of the buttons across the top of the page. Click on that and follow the directions. "Advanced Search" allows you to be a bit more specific in your search.
 
Back
Top