Relist Pretty Scruggs cue

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Here is my origional thread except the joint protectors are not $450.00 ivory JP's. They are $350.00 ivory subtitute.
The ferrels are 12.65mm at the back and tappered to 12.45mm at the tip.
The cue is 57 inches. long and in like new condition.
I did not mean to misslead or decieve anyone at any time. The seller was possibly mistaken in the details to me when we traded or maybe I just misunderstood his description to me. None of this has upset my absolute satisfaction with the cue.
Trades also considered for other Scruggs cues up or down.
Here are some pics. I am guessing 19 oz.
Condition mid to high 90's
TIMI'S CUSTOM ivory substitute joint protectors
Ivory joint,radial pin
Ivory ferrels -looks like 12.75-12.65mm-- tappered to 12.45 at the tip
Buttcap material unknown for now. I will ask.
Very pretty joint rings-not gold.
Straight and solid.
I will sell with or without the JP's!
I understand that the smaller shafts may affect the value and will keep this in mind when accepting offers.
The payment pending was not completed cue deal that another AZer was counting on. They rae great and we wil go back and forth on more cues I am sure. I hated to see this cue get away. And if he asked I would wait because he is just that good to me!

PM offers please. Especially with ebony front Scruggs Cues!

ijpc.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3660.jpg

Satisfaction gaurenteed!
Thanks for your time,
Nick :) 850-474-0628

Last edited:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1206   0   0
Nick
I really like the looks of this Scruggs cue. I even like the smaller shaft size
myself. Is the butt section Ebony & is the forearm Ebony also? This is a very nice looking cue & I wish you all the best in selling it, but its a Scruggs so it shouldn`t last long on here. I only wish I had the money right now & this cue would be mine. Good Luck Jeff

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Hay Buddy

The cue is ebony points and rear with green.maple,green,black veneers into birdseye maple.
Thanks for asking,
Nick ;)

Hit Man

<-------GANGSTA'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nice Scruggs

Here's a bump for ya Nick! That cue has "player" written all over it. Love those veneer colors too, some of my favorite. Good luck with your sale!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Thanks you Mr. Ralph!

Hit Man said:
Here's a bump for ya Nick! That cue has "player" written all over it. Love those veneer colors too, some of my favorite. Good luck with your sale!
I knew this might catch a eye or two, especially yours!. If you like money you got to love green! Keep in touch and,
Thanks again,
Nick :)