Repair Lathe

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blud said:
Hi 7, You might want to hold off buying a new re-pair lathe. Iam building one that will give the others the 3 and out. No bull. Mine will cost a little more, but like we all know, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR............
Just got so much going, can't seem to stay on the lathe project. I WILL TRY HARDER.
stay tuned.
blud
Blud,
Above, is a quote of yours, from July 2004. I never saw any more about it. Are you still planning on making repair lathes?

Tracy

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lathe

RSB-Refugee said:
Blud,
Above, is a quote of yours, from July 2004. I never saw any more about it. Are you still planning on making repair lathes?

Tracy
Hi Tracy, that's the same month that Janice became very sick in -04. It's still in the works. I'm building {{4 saw/lathes, 1 parts and pocket machine with a cnc lathe operation on it}}, for customers at this time. Real busy. Nice to have much to do. I will get on it when time allows.
Thanks for your continued interest.
god bless
blud

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blud said:
Hi Tracy, that's the same month that Janice became very sick in -04. It's still in the works. I'm building {{4 saw/lathes, 1 parts and pocket machine with a cnc lathe operation on it}}, for customers at this time. Real busy. Nice to have much to do. I will get on it when time allows.
Thanks for your continued interest.
god bless
blud
I figured you had more than enough on your mind. That Is why, I just forgot about it for a while. I'm glad you have enough to keep you busy. Also glad Janice is doing better. When you do get a prototype built, post some pics.

Tracy

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pictures

RSB-Refugee said:
I figured you had more than enough on your mind. That Is why, I just forgot about it for a while. I'm glad you have enough to keep you busy. Also glad Janice is doing better. When you do get a prototype built, post some pics.

Tracy
Will do, Tracy, will do.
blud