Replacement part question


Hi guys,

I would like to get some replacement threaded wood insert nuts for Gold Crown III tables. I would need to order these on-line but I usually work with metric system.

Can somebody please tell me the right inserts for corner caps and skirts? What type of inserts would you use if you would like to place inserts on cushion bolts?

Can reckomend some store to get these parts?

I appreciate any help.