eckneckepen
Registered
Hey,
i like cues which have a very straight and simple design and by looking up a few on the internet i found the Fury KwikFire and HL series.
http://www.budgetcues.com/fury-pool-cue-kwikfire-splice.htm
http://www.budgetcues.com/fury-pool-cue-kwikfire-sneaky-pete.htm
http://www.fury-cues.com/thecues-hl.html
I dont have any experience in playing a fury cue and dont know, what i should expect by buying them.
I was wondering, why the KwikFire series cues a that cheap, althought they are full spliced and have a leather wrap.
1) Does someone know, if the HL series is also full spliced?
2) And does someone know, why the KwikFire series is that cheap?
3) And how do they feel? Ive heard a lot of positiv things about Fury cues, but never played one...
Regards
i like cues which have a very straight and simple design and by looking up a few on the internet i found the Fury KwikFire and HL series.
http://www.budgetcues.com/fury-pool-cue-kwikfire-splice.htm
http://www.budgetcues.com/fury-pool-cue-kwikfire-sneaky-pete.htm
http://www.fury-cues.com/thecues-hl.html
I dont have any experience in playing a fury cue and dont know, what i should expect by buying them.
I was wondering, why the KwikFire series cues a that cheap, althought they are full spliced and have a leather wrap.
1) Does someone know, if the HL series is also full spliced?
2) And does someone know, why the KwikFire series is that cheap?
3) And how do they feel? Ive heard a lot of positiv things about Fury cues, but never played one...
Regards