Review of my new Jacoby cue

quadrary

Custom Leather Cue Cases
Silver Member
First i should say my new cue was custom order which was not created with their cue design app on their website do to my specs not being something that could be specified. It is a five point five window with no veniers, i am a fan of simplicity. It has rosewood butt and forearm with amboynia burl points and windows. The points are all dead even and the windows align perfectly with the points. It came in at the 17.46 oz. with my predater shaft almost exactly as i wanted the balance point is exactly as ordered. I had the butt done with a removable bumper and a phenolic insert to receive a 20 inch extension that i also had made. I specified the pin joint material and style of joint to match my existing predator shafts and Dave and Brandon nailed it perfectly. The cue hits great and is beautiful. They are great people to deal with and communicate very well.I couldnt be happier and would encourage anyone to give them a go on your next player.

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about some pics ........... Here is mine

NEWJACOBY009.jpg

NEWJACOBY011-1.jpg

NEWJACOBY013.jpg

quadrary

Custom Leather Cue Cases
Silver Member
pictures

ill take some pics tonight and post it up just wanted to give Dave and Brandon the kidos they deserve for rushing to get my cue ready in a short 3 and 1/2 mos for a series of upcomming tournaments and doing a great job on the cue. That is a really nice looking cue by the way mine is rather plain but just as i wanted it.

Last edited:

platypus

SirBanksALotJr
Silver Member
You can never go wrong with a Jacoby. I own two of them and they are probably the sweetest hitting cues I have owned.

pigsRflying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got one too. Nice looking cue and plays good as well.

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,271
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,242
Last edited:

steveinflorida

Silver Member
How about some pics ........... Here is mine

NEWJACOBY009.jpg

NEWJACOBY011-1.jpg

NEWJACOBY013.jpg

This has to be one of the nicest looking Jacoby cues ever. :thumbup:
Their work is top notch and they are very easy to work with.
I have been playing with a Jacoby 'Hoppe copy' that David made for me
about 8 years now and do not intend to ever part with it. I truly think that Jacoby cues are way under rated.