Revo vs Meucci carbon fiber

juvecoop

Registered
I only who a few balls with a friends carbon pro and my thoughts match yours. Kinda hesitant to give it a big thumbs up yet. I was shooting on a 9 foot table which I rarely do any more but I can say I never missed a shot I thought I should make. Cue ball control was better than my revo but again...hard to compare since I have ot shot on a 9 foot with my revo.

Got a question. Did you buy just a shaft for one of your cues or did you buy a complete cue ?

Actually 2 questions.

How did the shaft and butt match up ?

The reason o asked those questions is the cue I used had a slightly larger diameter shaft than butt. My friend purchased the shaft alone for an existing cue...the same as I did but have not received mine yet.

Kinda worried how the carbon shaft will match my butt.

I bought just the shaft which is a uniloc. Lines up pretty bang on with mine with no issue.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I have had a revo for a few months now and had never cleaned it until last week. I usually run a micro fiber towel over it every other week or so.

Last week was the first time I used a wipe that came with my shaft.. The wipe was solid black by the time I got through.

Btw ...i always use a glove.

I've never worn a glove. I use the wipes about every 2 uses of the shaft. I believe the black is chalk residue because I wipe both my shooting Revo and my bk rush and there is a world of difference in the black after each shaft gets wiped.

The Meucci pro was something completely different as it was never chalked or hit with. Seemed there was a film covering on it that was cleaned off of it.

juvecoop

Registered
I've never worn a glove. I use the wipes about every 2 uses of the shaft. I believe the black is chalk residue because I wipe both my shooting Revo and my bk rush and there is a world of difference in the black after each shaft gets wiped.

The Meucci pro was something completely different as it was never chalked or hit with. Seemed there was a film covering on it that was cleaned off of it.
I did not have anything come off mine. I don't wipe it with anything but I wear a glove and did not have any residue of any kind on it.

steveL75121

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meucci Carbon Pro

I just received my 30 inch 5/16 x 18 Meucci Carbon Pro and absolutely
LOVE IT! less deflection then my 314 2's shafts and the hit feels Great!
I like it as much as The Meucci Pro shaft as well. :thumbup::thumbup:

Steve

ImaPoolnut

I'm just a PoolNut
Silver Member
Can anyone give an evaluation of the two shafts. I’m curious to know if the the meucci is as low of deflection as the revo or is it more like the cuetec.
If you're interested I just posted my review of the Meucci CF Pro shaft under cue and shaft reviews....