Reyes vs Morris Live update thread

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be providing up to the minute live updates foir the IPT final between Reyes and Morris commencing in roughly 15 minutes.

If my video feed is good today, I'll continue.If it's a choppy 10 seconds on 10 seconds off affair, then, I'll just provide the score periodically.Hopefully I'll get a good feed.

The match will be archived on the IPT website so later on I can go watch it again in a more relaxed manner.:D

Stay tuned,
RJ

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been able to connect to it.......says something about Forest fires out ther interupting the feed. Hope I cann get it,, but will watch your coverage as well. Thanks

O

onepocketchump

Rodney is staring Efren down like a boxer. They are both focused.

O

onepocketchump

0:0 Efren breaks dry. Rodney is at the table with a fairly open table. Rodney made his first shot. He is laughing about not dogging the first shot.

O

onepocketchump

Rodney took solids. Just has to pick the right pattern and he should be out.

O

onepocketchump

Drago says he felt like he went 12 rounds with Tyson after the first day of play, talking about how grueling the format is.

Rodney ran out.

1:0

O

onepocketchump

Rodney broke dry. The cueball is tied up, with just two shots available. Efren took solids but got funny on position. Just made a nice backwards cut to keep going.