Rhea, Gene, and to whom else it may concern.

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
Thank you both for putting yourselves out there and documenting your experiences. You're doing your part to contribute to the game we all love so much.

I know neither of you two personally but the fact that you guys are willing to put yourselves out there and not afraid of what others have to say tells me a lot about who you are and where you've been. If I can relate to you on this level then I know you've been where I've been and have the same love and dedication that I have.

A lot of ppl talk about the game is dying and there's no interest or money in pool, but yet they do nothing to help other than complaining. We all have something to give to the game.

Ppl bash on Rhea and cover their tracks by saying they are just concerned about her well being. She lives and breathes pool. If you're concerned then say something that can help her pool related life, bc without pool I'm sure she'd rather die.

Gene is the only person who has tried to help her. What have you done for Rhea or the game other than signing up for a free AZbilliards account?

What you're doing Rhea is amazing and unheard of this day and age, especially for a women. Document everything and cherish every moment of it. Remember all the criticisms and judgmental shots ppl take at you. Use it to keep your head straight bc that's what they want to see happen to you!

Every champion that's been where you are at this moment has always said the same thing when they made it.

"When I first started out a lot of ppl said I would not make it playing pool. It brings a smile to my face when I think about it now." -Alex Pagulyan http://www.alexpagulayan.com/page31.html

A lot of ppl talk about turning to petty crime, and turning tricks when it doesn't work out? It's just what they would do if they had the heart to try what you're doing.

Rhea's doing something for the game whether she knows it or not. You'd be a liar if you weren't drawn in deeper to pool when you read or heard stories of players like Jersey Red, Fats, Lassiter, or the countless other old and modern day champions who carved their teeth Gambling on the road. It would be a shot in the arm for pool if Rhea became a champion pool player that did it the old school way against impossible odds.

So if you really want to help pool and contribute then do something positive and contribute in any way you can. Even at the very least, get off your @ss and get on the felt and shoot some spot shots from the rail. Hey while you're down there picture you're Rhea shooting the hill-hill money ball and see how you would do?

Give back to the game and even if it is a dying sport give everything you've got. Go bust, f*** it atleast you tried and didn't just sit back and watch it die. If you don't have the heart then you don't have the right to say anything about those who gave to the game: Allen Hopkins, Mark Griffin, Jcin, Berry Berhman, Jay Helfert, All the live streamers, APA:confused:, Pat Fleming, all the Pool hall owners, The Philippines, and lastly every Champion that's come and gone!
 
I think more than one person tried to help her.

I made one comment and asked one question and got no reply.


Sooooo...she didn't want my help.

I lived the life of being on the road being a hustler...and a pool player.

They are two different things.


I like Rhea's story...but everyone has a story. They just don't come on a public forum to talk about it. To come on a public forum and talk about it, you should expect all kinds of comments.

By the way...Isn't the Robin Bell story coming out soon?:wink:
 
Back
Top