Rich cue

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought this vintage Rich Cue and I’m wondering what the value might be. The seller said it was never used, but got knocked around for years so the joint is all scratched up and the tip got knocked off, he add an old old he had lying around.
Thanks for any inputs.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look forward to seeing it. My first 2 piece was a Rich for about $32.00 in the mid 60’s. I was making $42.50 a week. Sorry I sold it.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Look forward to seeing it. My first 2 piece was a Rich for about $32.00 on the mid 60’s. I was making $42.50 a week. Sorry I sold it.
My first ‘good’ cue was a NY Rich in ‘67…bought it with two shafts in Albuquerque…$85

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
By ‘78, I started buying more serious cues….I was paying hundreds, they became worth thousands.
turned down three Bushkas…I was picky.
Who the heck ever thought they would be worth big money in the future.

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought this vintage Rich Cue and I’m wondering what the value might be. The seller said it was never used, but got knocked around for years so the joint is all scratched up and the tip got knocked off, he add an old old he had lying around.
Thanks for any inputs.
Whenever I'd go to Palace billiards in SF, the showcase of cues for sale always had several Rich models, and I'd stand there and drool.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think i see them sell for several hundred
i dont recall a high dollar one
i dont follow them so i could be wrong

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can’t seem to get pictures to attach, sorry
Thanks for any inputs.
1423DF46-5943-4856-AE14-12473F9E3A25.jpeg