Roadking's in the ICE HOUSE

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I made it too the big match! I've never seen pro's play so it should be a treat. I'll have my report later.
 
I have too start by saying I enjoyed watching great pool.
I think Earl started out tonight calm & cool but it didn't take him long to get pissed about Shane checking & fiddling with Earls racks. So my question is if you rack for your opponent how is he allowed too fiddle with it? You might as well rack yourself. I will say from what I saw Earl respected Shanes racking, only questioning one of Shanes racks. And I believe only out of frustration.
Earl removed his ear muffs in the begining,which was a mistake. I think the guy has a bionic ear. Out of all the noise going on in there he could her a pin drop on a carpet floor.
It didn't take him long too put his muffs back on. He also had ear plugs in. He took them back off a little later on in the night,which was a mistake.
I don't know if everyone could here when Earl called Shane an asshole? But that was totaly out of line and no one said anything too him about it. Though it did piss off most of the fans and they let Earl know it the rest of the night.
I wound up leaving around 1:45 the score was I think 60-50 and I had seen all I needed to see.
 
I'm sorry I left at 12:45 got home at 1:45.
Also if someone could tell me why they had heaters under the table?

I have 15 pics. I took with my phone but I'm computer illiterate. I could e-mail too someone to post on AZ.
Thinking bout going back tonight.
 
I'm sorry I left at 12:45 got home at 1:45.
Also if someone could tell me why they had heaters under the table?

I have 15 pics. I took with my phone but I'm computer illiterate. I could e-mail too someone to post on AZ.
Thinking bout going back tonight.

Heaters for the table make it play better.
The rubber remains dry and the ball reaction is more lively.
World class 3-cushion tables have thermostats for these reasons.
Most golfers know that a warm golf ball goes farther than a cold one.
Pool balls are similar although not to the same degree.

Would like to see the pictures
 
Back
Top