Robert Harris

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That picture is nuts. I guess I am glad he has trigger discipline to say the very least. I for one wouldn't do that. Let's hope the mag was out and it wasn't chambered.
I have a good memory and last I heard he was a pretty solid piece of shit, with no desire smell better.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
If anyone wants to hear the incoherent slobbering drunk death threat Rob left for me, please let me know. I'd say it is more of the sterling reputation that Rob has with his cues.

Also read Rob's fake posting here:

Edit: ahaha the pawn shop whined and got it deleted

Last edited:

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I absolutely recommend him. Here is what I have gathered, and I have spent an embarrasing amount of time adding it all up.

The cue maker went through a lot. The bad mouthing of him came primarily from a person who claims to have pre-paid for a commissioned a cue through him and it was never done. At the time, there was a hurricane that completely deleted his shop. There are always two sides to a story, and we don't know the second side. It is very possible this happened during the time that the old man was trying to get his stuff back in order and and everything collapsed on him. Some say he had a little melt down because he was a little hot headed with some responses to people. I too would respond sour to some messages during the time that I lost my entire life savings in the span of an hour or two. He had character, and didn't take crap from anybody apparently. There is also a story that a man essentially had "buyers remorse" after giving Harris $750 for a cue. He claims that much later he noticed imperfections and he wanted to give it back and claim that it was messed up really bad. You should inspect at the time of cash exchange if you ask me, this is the reason for set time return windows. This story doesn't add up to me for a number of reasons.

It's always best to stick to facts, and the facts are this:

- His cues use the absolute highest grade and exotic materials out there.
- His attention to detail was his flaw, thus making him work very very slowly. He only made about 10 a year. But, that made his cues come out perfectly.
- His cues are very cheap priced if you consider the amount of exotic material in them and compare to other makers
- It is very likely the value of his cues will only go up considering the workmanship and crazy story behind the cue maker.
- After extensive use of one of his cues, I have seen no deterioration in workmanship.

I have shot with his cue for about 2 years straight, and I love it. I consistantly get compliments on it as well. In my days I have shot a lot with the following to compare against as well: Schon, Meucci, McDermmot, Russ Espiritu, Viking, Predator, just to name a few.
What a coincidence that you write this glowing review while at the same time you are trying to unload some of his cues.
You don‘t admit that until someone calls you on it, kind of an ethical lapse, isn’t it?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What a coincidence that you write this glowing review while at the same time you are trying to unload some of his cues.
You don‘t admit that until someone calls you on it, kind of an ethical lapse, isn’t it?
Coincidence haha, and he got the thread deleted where Rob posted under an alternate account.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why does ATX Trading have another username in Jason's screenshot here? I just noticed that. My guess is the name was changed but find the timing suspicious.
He was an ass to a lot of people, sending them shitty private messages, talking shit about 1 of the best cue makers on the planet because he isn't capable of doing anything close to that maker etc. The value of his cues will never go up.

If you're gonna talk about facts, you should start by practicing what you preach because ^^^^^^ that isn't anywhere close to FACTS

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Why does ATX Trading have another username in Jason's screenshot here? I just noticed that. My guess is the name was changed but find the timing suspicious.
The guy changed his screenname. He is a pawnshop or something that wanted to look more professional.