Robles Tour Women's Event Tournament Results?

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Wasn't there a Woman's Event this past weekend hosted by Tony's new Tour? Could some one post the results?
 
Thanks, I thought it was suppose to be a 2 day event, I guess they had a small turn out? Still, kudos to them for holding the event.
 
It's hard to believe

that there were that many women in the event to where Iris and Liz had to split the money because of it being so late.
 
Snapshot9 said:
that there were that many women in the event to where Iris and Liz had to split the money because of it being so late.
From what I heard there were a "borderline" number of entries, and it could have been either a 1-day or a 2-day event. The decision was made to try to keep it a 1-day event, and they went to 2:30 am (before the finals). A couple of matches took longer than expected.
 
Back
Top