Ron Haley

2wld4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have any pics of his cues? I met this fellow when I lived in Arkansas, I doubt he remembers me but Im sure he remembers us covering 20 tables when we helped open a new billiard parlor.. I remeber trying one of his cues, and the hit and balance was perfect, but I can seem to find any of his cue's...

any ideas?

2wld4u

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Haley Cue

2wld4u said:
Anyone have any pics of his cues? I met this fellow when I lived in Arkansas, I doubt he remembers me but Im sure he remembers us covering 20 tables when we helped open a new billiard parlor.. I remeber trying one of his cues, and the hit and balance was perfect, but I can seem to find any of his cue's...

any ideas?

2wld4u

Check EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7187319356

This cue is very nice. If I could sell my Joss and a few other cues I would buy this cue. He is not taking trades towards this cue otherwise it would be mine.

merylane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2wld4u said:

any ideas?

2wld4u

why not just give him a call?

2wld4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maybe, I dont know, Im about to order a new schon from erik lee so Im really not looking to buy a cue, I had considered Ron before I e-mailed Erik about another schon, I can say I know Ron and his cues were awsome when I lived in Arkansas, Basicaly I was just curious if any AZ'ers owned one of Rons creations.. Ill check out the links! thanks~

2wld4u

merylane said:
why not just give him a call?

2wld4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes and if that cue plays anywhere near the cue I tried its a keeper.... Its been a lil over 8 years since then and that cue definatly left an impression... I would own it now, but he wouldnt sell it, said something about the inlay glue, anyways,

.. I believe it was Rons cue I was using when I beat the snot out of 10 speed that was one of the leading APPA's members.. lol.... I put his new predator to shame, in function and style..... in front of the president of the APPA, If Ron would have let that cue go, I would have possibly have taken that offer..

2wld4u

Kevin Lindstrom said:
Check EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7187319356

This cue is very nice. If I could sell my Joss and a few other cues I would buy this cue. He is not taking trades towards this cue otherwise it would be mine.

Dak21st

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
2wld4u said:
maybe, I dont know, Im about to order a new schon from erik lee so Im really not looking to buy a cue, I had considered Ron before I e-mailed Erik about another schon, I can say I know Ron and his cues were awsome when I lived in Arkansas, Basicaly I was just curious if any AZ'ers owned one of Rons creations.. Ill check out the links! thanks~

2wld4u
I have three of his cues and yes they are awesome. one is on e-bay now and the other two I included pictures of.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 220

2wld4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both of those cues are very sweet, and I like Rons style. enjoy those cues, I know I would...

2wld4u

Dak21st said:
I have three of his cues and yes they are awesome. one is on e-bay now and the other two I included pictures of.