Ronnie O'Sullivan's Stroke - At 14

I know next to nothing about snooker and I've never been in the same room with a snooker table let alone played on one..but damn I love watching him play
:thumbup:
 
I know next to nothing about snooker and I've never been in the same room with a snooker table let alone played on one..but damn I love watching him play
:thumbup:

I'm with Ya that guy is truly something when he hits a gear , I done know if its the game or the table but IMHO snooker is the best game for the spectator



1
 
I love snooker. I used to drive an hour one way to play and would have to wait 1 to 2 hours to play a game. I would lose most of the time, but it was only 50 cents when I did lose.

His stroke looks a lot like Lee Bret's stroke. I tried this type of stroke and I can't pull it off to save my life.
 
Back
Top