Room Owners - No other tour offers you as much as the Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour

MikeJanis

Banned
YOUR BEST SHOT

The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour will be continueing through the new millennium with a more comprehensive format than any other tour in the country. We are offering the players, billiard room owners, and sponsors what we feel is the BEST package in the country. For the players, we offer three separate competitive levels of tournament play. For our sponsors, we offer what we believe is the best promotion for their product that they can get from any tour in the country. For the billiard room owners, we offer the best products and advertising support you can get from any tour. For every tour event we provide all of the advertising, which includes postcards to the players, flyers to all pool rooms in your region and a listing of your tour event in most pool related magazines and on the internet. And did I mention 300+% sponsorship*! *based on added monies to event.

No other tour offers you as much as the Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour.

With the above in mind, I am asking you for your support of the Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour for the upcoming season. I know there may be other tours asking you to host a tour event, but do they offer you as much as the Viking Tour does?

The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour caters to the beginning and intermediate players, not the top-notch players. These types of players are the people that play in tournaments for fun and amusement, not for a living. These types of players are the main group that are most likely to support your establishment by returning time and again for social entertainment. And not to mention we still get some of the best players competing in our tournaments. Players like; Earl Strickland, Allison Fisher, Corey Deuel, Shawn Putnam, Stevie Moore, Buddy Hall, Tommy Kennedy, Grady Mathews, Nick Varner, Howard Vickery, Johny Archer, and many more. Plus an unbelievable amount of local favorites.

If you are hosting any other tours, you may want to consider if they offer you as much sponsorship and support for your money as the Viking Tour does? Do they offer to the players as many programs as we do?

For more information about hosting a Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour event in your location contact:
Mike Janis at 1-800-200-POOL (7665), email: vikingtour2@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,