Rooms in florence, Alabama area

socalplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Headed to northern Alabama this week would like suggestions for area pool rooms. We're staying in Florence but anything within 50 miles or so would work. Not looking for a bar with a table. Am looking to find a real pool room with big tables and action. Preferably without a loud jukebox. Golf on a snooker table would work too. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
northern alabama

There's the rack and cue in cullman alabama I think that's about an hour away from florence. Shooters in huntsville not sure on the distance from florence. Other than that there's a few small rinky dink places around the area in like hartselle and decatur, but those are the really only two dedicated halls that I know of. I believe florence actually has a pool hall iirc but i haven't personally been there. Rack and cue has some moderate low action, though i cant garuntee you will get any. They do play 5 and a quarter golf just about every night on the snooker table. If you need any more info feel free to PM and i'll get up with some of the guys i know from here in huntsville for info.
Andrew
 
The Smokehouse is America's oldest running pool room and is nearby. The tables are nothing special but they have a snooker table and a little action. If you play well enough to bet I can give you a name or description.
 
Shooters

Shooters in Huntsville has 4 9' Diamonds, The rest are 7' Diamonds. There is usually always some action available.

I have a friend that drives over from Florence to play, Ill ask what is closer and post this afternoon.
 
Back
Top