rosewood/birdseye fullsplice

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am putting this cue up for best reasonable offer.It has some clear epoxy filler at the base section of the pionts. It is a schemlke blank that I used.It is a nice hitting player.
Butt 14.7 oz.aegis jiont,ivory with turqious oval inserts,veneered ringwork double black linien butt cap,radial pin.
2 shafts 3.9/4.0 aegis ferrulles lepro tips
603-521-2911 or pm
Thanks Joe Callaluca

002-30.jpg

003-34.jpg

007-27.jpg

008-20.jpg

Last edited:

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
The cue is sweet, sir. Would be even SWEETER with a piloted steel joint!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hope you're well, Mr. C.

Mark

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
cue specs

hi Mark ,Nice to hear from you .Let me know when your coming up this way would love to get together and play some. Hope all is well with you and the family.

I had some questions on the balance point it is 19 inches give or take an 1/8 0f an inch There is a weight bolt so it can be tuned in for balance and weight changes. The shafts are at 13mm. Hope this answers those questions.
Thanks Joe Callaluca

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
hi Mark ,Nice to hear from you .Let me know when your coming up this way would love to get together and play some. Hope all is well with you and the family.

All is great, sir. We're moved into the new home, and loving every second of it.

I'll be making a few trips in the coming months. I believe one might be near your neck of the woods. If so, I'll drop you a line, and maybe we can get a small group together to hit the tables.

I'll take the 4, and 5 on the wire in a race to 6. You have to play blindfolded, off-handed, and backwards.

Even then, I don't stand a chance....but it'll be fun!!

My best to you and the rest of the northern-tier guys.

M

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sold

Thanks for all the interest and offers .The cue is sold.
Joe Callaluca