Rude Dog

lunchmoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
Rude Dog and Voytex are very nice people. If they played where you play, you would be friends. Just plain good people. I am also proud of both of them.
Purdman

Purdman,

Just curious as to how Mr. Morton, being a nice person, aquired the handle of "Rude Dog". Sounds like an interesting story could be attached to it.

Lunchmoney

sweatinNbettin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rude Dog is a great guy.Myself and the misses to be got a chance to meet him and he was very nice.I agree i think we should do this next year.Maybe even Derby City?

Purdman

Banned
lunchmoney said:
Purdman,

Just curious as to how Mr. Morton, being a nice person, aquired the handle of "Rude Dog". Sounds like an interesting story could be attached to it.

Lunchmoney

John had a t shirt with Rude Dog on it. Kieth McCready's younger brother saw it and started calling him Rude Dog. It stuck. That was a while ago in California.
Purdman

Purdman

Banned
Wally in Cincy said:
I'll be there tomorrow afternoon if anybody wants to track me down and say "hey"

Wally, I will be going back tomorrow morning. Takes about 3 1/2 hours. I am checking in the Holiday Inn and getting together with John and Voytek. I hope I get a chance to show em I can play pretty sporty myself. There is also a music festival at VA Beach on the ocean. I am gonna make sure they have some fun this weekend. I hope John is still playing then but if not, watch out.
Purdman :D

Last edited: