run of 20 and 21 (3c)

I have the utmost respect for anyone who can master this game.

When I was in high school. my friend's father had a ten foot Brunswick with ivory balls in a handsome wooden Brunswick box. The red looked like an eleven ball because it was so used and out of round.

We would merely try to contact the other two balls to score a point. That was still a very rare occasion.

I have often toyed with the idea of returning to Cleveland, Ohio and offering the current, I'm sure a low income renter, a few bucks to buy their laundry table. :wink:
 
:p

what am i then
chopped liver?


:p


no ones mastered it so far, there has never been a player run 40 and out
cuelemans is the closest to that

its funny it goes in streaks, early this yr caudron went 40 in 5 or so in a final match, stupid high average
rest of the yrs hes not done very well or win much, went to the final last week with blomdahl, but played a 1.5ish average, and tb played at 2.3 average so he was blown out

its really interesting to see the ups and downs of these greats

the most minimal of position can put you off and youll never get going, its one interesting as hell game
 
Last edited:
Back
Top