Runout Apps - Scorekeeper 2.0

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You wont have to wait too long leto, we'll put it back in the next update with some new features that you will like. It'll be out once we finish Android Development in just a few weeks. Here are a few pictures of droid live testing tonight. :)

Attachments

• droid 01.jpg
    droid 01.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 159
  • droid 02.jpg
    droid 02.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 170
  • droid 03.jpg
    droid 03.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 154
  • droid 04.jpg
    droid 04.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 154

Jodacus

Shoot...don't talk
Silver Member
Please, please, please make an app for APA. Available on phones and tablets with automatic update to LO's computer.

One suggestion. Initially make it operate as closely as possible to the paper work done currently. The more easily understandable to current (non techy) users the more acceptance it will receive.

Waiting with crossed fingers.

Joe

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please, please, please make an app for APA. Available on phones and tablets with automatic update to LO's computer.

One suggestion. Initially make it operate as closely as possible to the paper work done currently. The more easily understandable to current (non techy) users the more acceptance it will receive.

Joe

Seconded, but runout media seems firmly entrenched in the TAP camp.

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Joe

APA would first have to convert their entire process to an internet based universal handicapping system. This takes years and not months to do. Only then could an app that is similar to the Scorekeeper be built for APA. TAP's "Pool-net" handicapping program is universal and internet based, and allows the scorekeepers to integrate fully, which brings the entire process paperless.

The scorekeeper uses a familiar display, similar to a paper sheet, and is very easy for the first time user. The Scorekeeper App auto reconciles all data, provides a stat page at any time and has purpose built shot and time clocks that are built right into the app which reduces contention and expedites play.. The Captains then send the data wirelessly when the match is over, with the push of a button, directly into our King Kong & TAPs Godzilla servers.

TAP LOs can now ditch their desktops, and start any league up and run it from an apple or android device. LOs using the app see their work loads reduced by 70-80%+ immediately. This now allows anyone to build and run a pool league from anywhere using just a cell phone or tablet.

So, the waiting list for something like this will be years because they would first have to build and sort out a new internet based handicapping system, then hook up 270K members to it. Then..you could start building an app.. connecting it, making all work and shaking down the whole system, and then start using it.

You might consider trying a night of TAP, or starting one if you currently don't have that option.

Seconded, but runout media seems firmly entrenched in the TAP camp.

Runout Media Is Nathan DuMoulin, who is a producer doing incredible Video Production. He does Bonus Ball and all of Florian's Videos. Pool is lucky to have him.

There is Also a Runout Apparel Co. too, which does some really nice graphic design as well. but we are all separate companies in different parts of the country and not affiliated.

Attachments

• bowling app.jpg
    bowling app.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
**SK UPDATE 2.3 for iOS is now in the Apple Apps Store**
Android by June.

Action Match in the next update.

Attachments

• dual droids.jpg
    dual droids.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 203
  • ro.png
    ro.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
Apa

I would buy this if I could keep score and then print to an APA scoresheet like in the photo earlier in this thread.

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't have it in my area.

Start it. ITS EASY! Now the easiest league for Operators to run.
Only takes 30 players, a cell phone, pay pal acct and a simple pay as you go plan with a small down through Sam at TAP LLC to get started.

There are no more excuses. Anyone and 20-30 of their friends can now start a TAP league using pool net and scorekeeper admin tab.

Sam Rullo at TAP will show you how

Last edited:

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keystone TAP

This is the app being used by a six year old in PA last weekend. :thumbup:

Attachments

• droid kid.jpg
    droid kid.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Start it. ITS EASY! Now the easiest league for Operators to run.
Only takes 30 players, a cell phone, pay pal acct and a simple pay as you go plan with a small down through Sam at TAP LLC to get started.

There are no more excuses. Anyone and 20-30 of their friends can now start a TAP league using pool net and scorekeeper admin tab.

Sam Rullo at TAP will show you how

Nobody from my area has heard about the APP. I downloaded it and can't enter a team, I can put in member #, home or away, tabe size, but can't enter a team. Does the LO need to sign up for it? And yes I play TAP lol

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hard Times 10 Ball

We will be there, Hope you all tune in!

Attachments

• Hard Times 10 RunOut.jpg
    Hard Times 10 RunOut.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 98

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I downloaded the app, I'm looking forward to using it at league this Wednesday. I will report back how it went.