*SALE* Mini Butt for Snooker or UK pool cue. Fits Mike Wooldridge cues

Exile

that definatly rolled....
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

For sale...

I have 2 Mini butt extensions for a Mike Wooldridge Snooker or UK Pool cue on ebay at the moment.

If anyone is interested i'll give FREE STANDARD INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING to any AZBilliards member. Just mention my screen name "Exile" if you win the auction or buy it now.

1st one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270755804330&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2nd one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270755377796&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks guys :thumbup:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqUOKj0E2--9rVYBBN0!IF3zKQ~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqUOKj0E2--9rVYBBN0!IF3zKQ~~_12.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,372
  • $(KGrHqIOKj!E25kk6dgLBN0!cw!iM!~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqIOKj!E25kk6dgLBN0!cw!iM!~~_12.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 936

TheThaiger

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How can you afford to ship for free mate? I was looking into it recently and the cheapest i could get to ship something to the states was around £35 - are there cheaper ways of doing it?

Exile

that definatly rolled....
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can you afford to ship for free mate? I was looking into it recently and the cheapest i could get to ship something to the states was around £35 - are there cheaper ways of doing it?

I'm only offering standard delivery on these. If the buyer wants it sent by recorded delivery or currier then they will have to foot tthe costs. They weigh around 130grams so dont cost that much to ship through Royal Mail. I just sent one out to Switzerland for £2.48. hope it helps.

TheThaiger

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm only offering standard delivery on these. If the buyer wants it sent by recorded delivery or currier then they will have to foot tthe costs. They weigh around 130grams so dont cost that much to ship through Royal Mail. I just sent one out to Switzerland for £2.48. hope it helps.

Thanks. I suppose it's pretty small too.