SALE or TRADE: 5x10 Gold Crown III Converted Snooker to Pool Table

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have LOTS more pictures, just PM me.

10ft x 5ft Brunswick Gold Crown III (Converted Snooker) Pool Table, in good condition. Model AK. We believe this table was from the 70's. This was a snooker table the "bends" have been cut off and slightly shimmed. Table plays great, great practice table. Game counters work fine. 3 piece slate. Was moved to our house by 2 strong men, would need at least 2 men to move. Can assist in disassembling.

This was assembled 5 years ago and on the first day after being re-felted I dropped a light on it and tore the felt. The spot is where the electrical tape is in the photos. There are a couple of other small spots in the felt where you rack the balls. I am happy to provide additional photos, exact measurements etc. Please just email with any questions.

$1000 OBO

Will trade for a Valley 7ft bar table in VERY GOOD condition, delivered to my house and assembled by competent table mechanic. Open to trade plus cash without assembly.

NOTE: Located in the North-East San Francisco Bay Area. Local pick-up only. 45 minutes from Sacramento, 45 minutes from San Francisco. Could possibly deliver under the right circumstances.

Attachments

• IMG_1575.jpg
    IMG_1575.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,878
  • IMG_1576.jpg
    IMG_1576.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 913
  • IMG_1581.jpg
    IMG_1581.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 906
  • IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 875
Last edited:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Motivated seller, could deliver within reasonable distance.

Make an offer!

Any pool hall want to trade for a good condition Valley or Dynamo bar box?