Sam and Tyree, set Buffalo's Billiards on fire tonight! Wow!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More action at Buffalo's Billiards tonight!
Sam and Tyree battle it out in a great 9 ball match up! Sam gave up the 7 ball, and won the first set in a race to 9. Tyree, started talking a lot of trash and went on to win the second set! This was a long drawn out match with a lot of safe shots involved, by both players! Tyree, pulled off a few great shots to even the race and win the second set... I am sitting there watching and wondering what was next! Well, they both broke their cues down and called it a night.

I had ask for the winner, but Tyree remind me that I had already beat him with the 7 and the break going to him! Before. I thought I had me a player! Sam said he was tired from working all day. One set for each player sounds like breaking even again! This was very good match up, between Sam and Tyree! At Buffalo's Billiards, in Metairie, Louisiana. On Airline Drive. Home of great players!
Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
Lock N Load, its obvious that you love pool and especially pool at Buffalo Billiard.

JoeyA and others are lucky to have you as a fan.

However, it will be much more convenient for those who are interested in whats happening at Buffalo Billiard that you post the matchups and happenings in one thread only, instead of starting a new one for each match.

That way it will be much easier for the fans of Buffalo Billiard to follow the action. Also - God forbid - if there are members in this forum who are not so interested, they can just stay out of that thread.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:
 
Pooladdict, very good point! Nice to meet you...

Lock N Load, its obvious that you love pool and especially pool at Buffalo Billiard.

JoeyA and others are lucky to have you as a fan.

However, it will be much more convenient for those who are interested in whats happening at Buffalo Billiard that you post the matchups and happenings in one thread only, instead of starting a new one for each match.

That way it will be much easier for the fans of Buffalo Billiard to follow the action. Also - God forbid - if there are members in this forum who are not so interested, they can just stay out of that thread.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I am glad to meet a pool player from so for away. I appreciate your response. The problem is that I try to give each match a title and subject. So, if someone does not know a player he or she does not have to read that thread. Plus the matches do not go on at the same time. But I will try to do better. You have been on AZB a long time. I understand what you mean and I like all input. You also touched on the people that made bad remarks about my threads. Two to be exact! Any more input you made give me would be great! I might have to get you a lock name and induct into the Lock Society.

Buffalo's Billiards, is my home pool hall. It is such a nice pool hall and the people working there are very nice. The players are great. I like the way you put it about me being a JoeyA, and Buffalo fan. And then again they might be lock N Load fans! My second home pool hall is, Mr Cues II in Atlanta, GA. Now I play all over the USA. So much for that. Thanks again, and let me know about your pool game and how it is going in 2011?
Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
Back
Top