A lot of folks in the pool world knew this gentleman. It has been a year since Sam passed away and so Skinny Bob's is hosting the 2nd. annual 14.1 tournament in his honor.
Sam's tournament is held on his birthday or as close to the Saturday of it. This year we will hold it on April 27th.
The buy in is $20. bucks. Bob will add $250.00 to the pot. I'm still working on the exact format for this year for time sake so bear with me a bit and I'll have a flyer on it shortly.
Last year's winner was John Eagle Jr. Very fitting for him to win it because he and Sam used to play all the time.
Oh, No jump cues and we will toast Sam with his favorite beer before play starts.
Thanks all.
Bob
Sam's tournament is held on his birthday or as close to the Saturday of it. This year we will hold it on April 27th.
The buy in is $20. bucks. Bob will add $250.00 to the pot. I'm still working on the exact format for this year for time sake so bear with me a bit and I'll have a flyer on it shortly.
Last year's winner was John Eagle Jr. Very fitting for him to win it because he and Sam used to play all the time.
Oh, No jump cues and we will toast Sam with his favorite beer before play starts.
Thanks all.
Bob