samsara are they good cues and how do they play ??

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great cues. A friend has one and it plays great. Solid hit, neutral feel. Kind of a all rounder feel to me.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cool thanks for the info . everyone i see looks sweet and the prices made me wonder how you get so much cue for some great prices
i told my brother they must hit like crap and just eye candy .

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
My main player Love it. Get so many compliments on how it looks and people always ask what it is

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally I feel the ones that were made in the Early 90's were the best. They were good players with a hard hit.

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Their construction is top notch and they have the ability to play great. I ordered one right around 2000 and it was absolutely beautiful. It had 6 points (high/low) of snakewood with black and natural veneers going into some of the most ridiculous curly maple I've ever seen. The butt sleeve was the same setup but going in reverse. I did end up having the ferrule changed from LBM to ivory and the tip changed to a Kamui medium from Sumo though. Its original hit was extremely hard and it made what I felt like was a jarring PING whenever I hit anything other than center ball. The tip and ferrule change toned down the sound considerably while maintaining great feedback.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a super fancy one. Plays great. The secondary market on them has been very unfairly harsh. They really are good cues and play very well. I’ve played with a good bit of them, own one.

Best
Fatboy