Samsara Cues

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody got an opinion about Samsara cues?
Thanks - Erle
I ordered one from them back around 2000. They quoted a ship date around 6 months out and only missed it by one day. The cue was absolutely beautiful, played incredibly, and the build quality was second to none. So, unless things have changed dramatically, I can't recommend them highly enough. And for what it's worth, it's the only cue I've ever sold that I kind of wish I hadn't.

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody got an opinion about Samsara cues?
Thanks - Erle
I have one. Pretty fancy. Plays very good. Sorry no pics. It’s deep in the vault and will be sometime until I see it again.

But the ones I’ve played with were all very well built cues and not over rated. The market hasn’t been to kind to their value. Which I really don’t understand given their exceptional quality. For flipping and making $, not the best idea. To buy as an end user if you like how it plays-excellent choice.

Best
Fatboy

njrackless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I currently own three Samsara cues and they play extremely well and look fantastic. When I paired down my cue collection, I made a point to keep them as they were three of my favorite cues. Cue ownership is very subjective and my best advice is find one that you can inspect and test hit before purchasing.

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a Samsara wrapless cue from a John Davis blank, titleist veneers. It's a nice cue, plays well.