Samsara vs. Gulyassy J/Bs

genphideaux

The Grinder
Silver Member
Long way around the barn

I started with an anvil, then during the christmas special picked up the orange crusher and grim reaper.
IMHO a seperate breaker and jumper is the ticket. I could not be more pleased with the OC and the GR.

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been using a Samsara j/b for about a year and am very happy with it. I actually replaced the samsara tip with a kamui black medium and it still breaks and jumps good. I don't think you can go wrong with either the Samsara or MG.

StuartK35

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been using a BK2 for about six years now and am thinking about trying a new break cue, preferably with a leather wrap. The two I am most interested in are the Samsara JB and the Gulyassy Anvil. With price not being the determining factor, I would appreciate any feedback on either cue from those who have tried them with respect to quality of construction, feel, and general performance.

Thank you ahead of time for any input.

Ryan

I'm not sure the BK2 can be shown up but good luck with your purchase. I would break with one or the other first before I let go of that Predator. I just got one last week and it's by far superior to anything I've tried or seen. Just my opinion of course. On the other side of the price/quality spectrum I think it's hard to beat the Action J/B if you want to save a ton of cash. It breaks and jumps great.