My friend and I have a Wednesday night BCA 10 ball team out of On Cue. . Format is 3 matches race to 3 for each player each week.
My friend is a very good midrange A player and in the Top quarter of players. I play strong some weeks, really off others but middle of the pack but just getting back to playing after 20 years off.
Looking for solid player to join the team and hopefully be the #1 or #2 on team. Please send me a private message if interested. We are competitive, but laid back and very low drama looking to have fun each week.
My friend is a very good midrange A player and in the Top quarter of players. I play strong some weeks, really off others but middle of the pack but just getting back to playing after 20 years off.
Looking for solid player to join the team and hopefully be the #1 or #2 on team. Please send me a private message if interested. We are competitive, but laid back and very low drama looking to have fun each week.
Last edited: