Sardo company contact details?

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone happen to know the Sardo company contact details? I've been trying to find them on the net but haven't been able to locate them from the many dealers that pop up when doing a search.

I lost the marking template for my M-5000 Tight-Rack during a recent house move and need one for my table.:cool:

Thanks a lot to anybody that can help me out.:)
 
just take a ball, put it on the spot, move the sardo into place, take a ruler to make sure it lined up straight and not crooked and bust out a sharpie.
Problem solved.
 
RunoutalloverU said:
just take a ball, put it on the spot, move the sardo into place, take a ruler to make sure it lined up straight and not crooked and bust out a sharpie.
Problem solved.

Yeah, but I want it in the exact right spot- I hate the idea of possibly mis-marking my cloth.
 
jschaefer said:
you should google "sardo tightrack" and go to the link for tightrack, this should have the ph number you need.


All I'm getting is dealers going that route.:(
 
gobrian77 said:
I e-mailed them a couple weeks ago and never heard back- I figured they were a dealer and didn't want to be bothered with my request- maybe I'll try 'em again.

there is a phone number on there as well: FOR ALL OTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT LOU SARDO PRODUCTS AT (800)553-3040
 
9balllvr said:
there is a phone number on there as well: FOR ALL OTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT LOU SARDO PRODUCTS AT (800)553-3040

Yep- I'm calling from overseas, though (800 numbers aren't toll-free that way, and I always end up being on hold forever;) ) with a 15-hour time difference from California- I was hoping to avoid calling around if possible and check via e-mail, but it looks like I should give it a shot- maybe 7am (my time) tomorrow morning.:cool:
 
gobrian77 said:
Yep- I'm calling from overseas, though (800 numbers aren't toll-free that way, and I always end up being on hold forever;) ) with a 15-hour time difference from California- I was hoping to avoid calling around if possible and check via e-mail, but it looks like I should give it a shot- maybe 7am (my time) tomorrow morning.:cool:

i just tried the number for you and got a voice mail that was the distributor on the home page above - Creative Inventions - they are open 8 am to 4:30 pm pacific time. www.porper.com was the other option the voice mail offered, which on the site does not offer sardo info. sorry, you are on your own :(
 
9balllvr said:
i just tried the number for you and got a voice mail that was the distributor on the home page above - Creative Inventions - they are open 8 am to 4:30 pm pacific time. www.porper.com was the other option the voice mail offered, which on the site does not offer sardo info. sorry, you are on your own :(

Ah well- I really appreciate your giving it a shot on my behalf- rep for you.:)
 
hey there - got ahold of Creative Inventions today and spoke with a very nice lady - told her that you were looking for a marking template and that you were overseas. she gave me the main number for Sardo, this is the one that you need to call to get another template and for any other repair type questions 800-654-3824 - she said for Sardo racks themselves, they (being Creative Inventions) are the proper contact as they took over distribution. thought i would save you a few dimes on that long distance nightmare :D best of luck.
 
If all else fails, call the House of Billiards in Sherman Oaks, CA. One of the Sardos is always there. I moved to NYC two years ago, but when I was in LA Phil and Carmine Sardo would be there like clockwork on Mondays around 7pm.
 
9balllvr said:
hey there - got ahold of Creative Inventions today and spoke with a very nice lady - told her that you were looking for a marking template and that you were overseas. she gave me the main number for Sardo, this is the one that you need to call to get another template and for any other repair type questions 800-654-3824 - she said for Sardo racks themselves, they (being Creative Inventions) are the proper contact as they took over distribution. thought i would save you a few dimes on that long distance nightmare :D best of luck.

Wow- I really appreciate that (which was above and beyond the call)- I'll give 'em a call tomorrow- thanks loads for the help.:)
 
Back
Top