Sawdust Cue Extension

tedinfl

Just picked up a Sawdust cue with a Revo shaft from Scott at Proficient. Plays fantastic and it's a beauty too... Does anyone know what size pin is compatible for an 8" extension and who would they recommend I buy it from? I can contact Sawdust directly but can't find their contact info other than on FB and I won't have anything to do with them... Thanks in advance.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Tan sent me an extension for my Sawdust - his prices were reasonable, his shipping cost was also acceptable. I worked with him via Facebook - this was about a year ago - what has changed? Just curious as to why you will not work with Jack directly?
Rear extensions are not solely based on rear extension bumper joint size - the rear extension needs to match the bumper thread depth exactly to get a good fit in terms of where the thread begins on the extension.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ted- the Sawdust cue rear extension thread seems to be 3/8 10 as it can screw into 3/8 10 shaft. Here attached are photos of the Sawdust cue rear extension. sawdust xtension1.JPGsawdust xtension2.JPG