Sawdust Cues?

TrxR

Anyone on here own or have used a Sawdust Cue? From the pictures I've seen they are a nice looking cue but have never seen one in person.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone on here own or have used a Sawdust Cue? From the pictures I've seen they are a nice looking cue but have never seen one in person.
His cues and cust. serv. get a lot of good reviews. Pics i've seen look like he does really good work.

Braxton1082

I own one and I think it might be one of the best hitting cues I've shot with. Balance is good.

Attachments

• received_1996936683814564.jpeg
    received_1996936683814564.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 306

benjohnson13

I’m considering pulling the trigger and ordering one. Cue seems like a great value of the hit/quality is good. Would you describe as a “stiff” hit? I normally play with Josey and Schons. Thanks

Braxton1082

I’m considering pulling the trigger and ordering one. Cue seems like a great value of the hit/quality is good. Would you describe as a “stiff” hit? I normally play with Josey and Schons. Thanks
It's an easy/soft hit. But stiff enough that you get feedback. Pretty smooth. I bought a Fury that I just can't get the feel of, but got the feel for this cue pretty fast. But I also changed the tip to a kamikaze. And he has different shafts. I haven't tried his carbon or carbon core shafts yet.

LonelyBones

Decided to try out Jack's cue, so ordered one - got it about a week ago and really happy with my purchase. It feels really balanced, and really light when combined with my Cynergy shaft. Came with two shafts (one kielwood and one LD maple shaft), leather and extension. He says that it's 'reverse tuxedo', and looks really nice. Btw I found out that he also make his own tips, which are installed on the shafts. Still learning to like them, but might change the one on the kielwood to Zan Hybrid (the tip I usually play with). The kielwood shaft plays nice, but since I usually play with a smaller diameter shaft (12.5 mm kielwood vs 11.8 mm Cynergy), also need some adjustments, but it performed really nice on my league, so will continue practicing with it.
Some pics:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 08.48.40.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 08.48.40.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 120
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 08.48.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 08.48.41.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 126