SBE exhibitors on Thursday and Friday

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
Are most of the SBE vendors usually there on Thursday and Friday? Or are some of them there only on the weekend? I'd prefer to go on Thursday or Friday this year, but not if a lot of vendor booths will be empty.

Last edited:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are most of the SBE exhibitors usually there on Thursday and Friday? Or are some of them there only on the weekend? I'd prefer to go on Thursday or Friday this year, but not if a lot of exhibition booths will be empty.
I`ve been going since 1995 I`m not a vendor, but every time I`ve gone down on Thursdays, the vendors are always set up.
Pretty sure vendors don`t open there booths till 11am. Hope this helps you out
Jeff

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thursday and Friday are the best days to visit the vendors. Saturday is usually the busiest and most crowded days. Sunday is also slow. Most of the players are gone. You might get a good deal on sunday for some items because vendors don’t want to take item home. The problems is something you want may be sold out.
Cues like predator have a set price discount from msr. You can’t get a better deal just because it is the last day. Custom cue makers like dunkel are sold out by Saturday. Everything he has on display is sold.

Zerksies

They are paying for the entire time it's open. It makes no sense to be their certain days. The longer they are their the better chance they have of selling out all their goods

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
Thanks for your replies. I was there on Thursday around 2:30-4:00, and a few of the exhibition tables were empty. I guess there could be a few reasons for that.

The number of exhibitors seemed much smaller this year. I was hoping to see some of the current lines of Mezz cues, but I didn't come across a single one. Several years ago, it would have been hard not to find one specimen of a production cue like Mezz.