SBE live stream?

scarygary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to the website it's officially a matchroom sports nineball tour ranking event. One would think that comes with an incentive to add some media coverage and a live stream, but I guess not.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The men's pro 9-Ball event is supposed to start on Tuesday at noon (about 10 hours from now).. The website still says: "Come back closer to the show dates for details on Live Streaming the events." Geesh!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like streaming by Upstate Al is available now, through OSPN. About $60 for 6 days or $15 for 1 day.

Last edited:

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Looks like streaming by Upstate Al is available now, through OSPN. About $60 for 6 days or $15 for 1 day.
Pass. I mean I wonder how much these PPV companies are gaining by selling the package I'm assuming to 30-40 people. I know they're cutting out their expenses but in the long run I don't think that is good for pool to have a whole event watched by just 30-40 people. But oh well, good luck with that mindset.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pass. I mean I wonder how much these PPV companies are gaining by selling the package I'm assuming to 30-40 people. I know they're cutting out their expenses but in the long run I don't think that is good for pool to have a whole event watched by just 30-40 people. But oh well, good luck with that mindset.
Run by a clown. Yeah lets put a women’s match on that is a mismatch over top men pros playing one another. People should not spend a penny with that clown.