SCAMMER UPDATE : MATHEW BARGERSTOCK & his co XLR8 Carbon Fiber Shafts

David Sorensen

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LAST NIGHT WHILE LOOKING AT CUES OF INTEREST & I GET A CONTACT FROM A BRIAN KOZY OF CARMICHAEL , PA. SO I CHECK HIS PROFILE & LOW & BEHOLD WHO IS LISTED ON HIS FRIENDS LIST… “ MATHEW BARGERSTOCK “ OF XLR8 Carbon Shafts who scammed me out of $250.00 …. I then started to pull his chain with questions on his cues etc & carries on for a bit then Ithrow in & mention his (BARGERSTOCK) name & Mr.Kozy quickly tries to distance himself from Bargerstock by” saying that BARGERSTOCK is a low life pice of crap & so on “ and I quickly came out with & that’s why you list him on your friends list on your Facebook profile … he was pushing cues & none did I have interest in & the price kept going lower then a different cue….I TOLD MR.KOZY TO LET MR.BARGERSTOCK KNOW I’M STILL OUT HERE & I AM GOING TO COLLECT MY $ BEWARE OF THAT UNEXPECTED KNOCK ON THE DOOR …. I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU USE CAUTION IN ANY DEALINGS WITH EITHER OF THE TWO 👎 I FLIPPIN’ HATE SCAMMER’S …. I then called a buddy TED BROWN & threw out the name BRIAN KOZY & did he ever have a story to tell about Mr.Kozy on a deal that was totally questionable & stunk to high heaven …And TED BROWN OF
TED BROWN CUES , IS A HIGHLY THOUGHT OF & RESPECTABLE & TRUSTWORTHY CUE DEALER out of LOVELAND,COLORADO many of you on AZ know of TED 👍
My LOW LIFE SCAMMER LIST :
1) Mathew Bargerstock / Carmichael ,Pa
2) XlR8 carbon shaft co.
3) Brian Kozy/ Carmicahael,Pa.
4) Gary Allen / from Alabama

Last edited:

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LAST NIGHT WHILE LOOKING AT CUES OF INTEREST & I GET A CONTACT FROM A BRIAN KOZY OF CARMICHAEL , PA. SO I CHECK HIS PROFILE & LOW & BEHOLD WHO IS LISTED ON HIS FRIENDS LIST… “ MATHEW BARGERSTOCK “ OF XLR8 Carbon Shafts who scammed me out of $250.00 …. I then started to pull his chain with questions on his cues etc & carries on for a bit then Ithrow in & mention his (BARGERSTOCK) name & Mr.Kozy quickly tries to distance himself from Bargerstock by” saying that BARGERSTOCK is a low life pice of crap & so on “ and I quickly came out with & that’s why you list him on your friends list on your Facebook profile … he was pushing cues & none did I have interest in & the price kept going lower then a different cue….I TOLD MR.KOZY TO LET MR.BARGERSTOCK KNOW I’M STILL OUT HERE & I AM GOING TO COLLECT MY $ BEWARE OF THAT UNEXPECTED KNOCK ON THE DOOR …. I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU USE CAUTION IN ANY DEALINGS WITH EITHER OF THE TWO 👎 I FLIPPIN’ HATE SCAMMER’S …. I then called a buddy TED BROWN & threw out the name BRIAN KOZY & died he ever have a story to tell about Mr.Kozy on a deal that was totally questionable & stunk to high heaven …And TED BROWN OF
TED BROWN CUES , IS A HIGHLY THOUGHT OF & RESPECTABLE & TRUSTWORTHY CUE DEALER out of LOVELAND,COLORADO many of you on AZ know of TED 👍
2) XlR8 carbon shaft co.
It's too bad about XLR8. I bought a shaft from him a couple years ago and it plays pretty well. He was legit back then, so I'm always a little sad to see a small businessman go bad and his company fail.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
LAST NIGHT WHILE LOOKING AT CUES OF INTEREST & I GET A CONTACT FROM A BRIAN KOZY OF CARMICHAEL , PA. SO I CHECK HIS PROFILE & LOW & BEHOLD WHO IS LISTED ON HIS FRIENDS LIST… “ MATHEW BARGERSTOCK “ OF XLR8 Carbon Shafts who scammed me out of $250.00 …. I then started to pull his chain with questions on his cues etc & carries on for a bit then Ithrow in & mention his (BARGERSTOCK) name & Mr.Kozy quickly tries to distance himself from Bargerstock by” saying that BARGERSTOCK is a low life pice of crap & so on “ and I quickly came out with & that’s why you list him on your friends list on your Facebook profile … he was pushing cues & none did I have interest in & the price kept going lower then a different cue….I TOLD MR.KOZY TO LET MR.BARGERSTOCK KNOW I’M STILL OUT HERE & I AM GOING TO COLLECT MY $ BEWARE OF THAT UNEXPECTED KNOCK ON THE DOOR …. I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU USE CAUTION IN ANY DEALINGS WITH EITHER OF THE TWO 👎 I FLIPPIN’ HATE SCAMMER’S …. I then called a buddy TED BROWN & threw out the name BRIAN KOZY & died he ever have a story to tell about Mr.Kozy on a deal that was totally questionable & stunk to high heaven …And TED BROWN OF
2) XlR8 carbon shaft co.
Wow, props for maybe setting the AZB record for BOLD typeface usage. ;) One thing: just because someone may/may not be on another's FB friend list doesn't mean much. When you 'friend' someone on FB its not like you're doing a FBI-level background search on them. Sorry you lost money on that shaft but i'd say moving on is your best option. Bargerstock is long gone from pool afaik and he left quite a few in the lurch. He IS a lowlike just like that Krown cue toolsack.