Schon (Ebony) R-10 or R-13

Hello my name is Tony and I have an old r-14, I can't upload pictures on here but if you give me your phone number or email I can send you some 602-518-4053 Tony
 
I have a R-8 dice cue in original condition. The shaft and tip have been cleaned up since these pictures were taken.
 

Attachments

  • Schon R8_Butt1.jpg
    Schon R8_Butt1.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Schon R8_Butt2.jpg
    Schon R8_Butt2.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Schon R8_Fore.jpg
    Schon R8_Fore.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Schon R8_Full.jpg
    Schon R8_Full.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 59
Send you a PM too.

I want to first say, thank you for thinking of me 1st. Much Appreciated.

I’m going to pass on this one. I know they are really hard to find, but am looking for the stitched ring version for my collection.

Thank you again man. I mean that……
 
Back
Top