Dm sentHello my name is Tony and I have an old r-14, I can't upload pictures on here but if you give me your phone number or email I can send you some 602-518-4053 Tony
Sent you a PMI have a R-8 dice cue in original condition. The shaft and tip have been cleaned up since these pictures were taken.
I’ll take the R-8 Send me your PayPal and I’ll get you taken care of.PM's replied to.
ill take it.I have a R-8 dice cue in original condition. The shaft and tip have been cleaned up since these pictures were taken.
InterestedA buddy of mine selling an R10. It’s 1750 cad which about 1250 usd.
I want to first say, thank you for thinking of me 1st. Much Appreciated.
I’m going to pass on this one. I know they are really hard to find, but am looking for the stitched ring version for my collection.
Thank you again man. I mean that……
I will take it if it’s availableLet me know if you’re interested.
Pm sent.I will take it if it’s available