Schon LTD

Jeff0825

Registered
Does anyone know if the LTD series always makes only 12 cues of each number? I am buying an LTD 1201, and I have seen quite a few different ones online. Some new and some used.

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
I had an LTD (before it was stolen, grr), and oddly enough, discovered four others of the same model (two online, two in the flesh, so to speak) within a two or three week period.

One wonders about the twelve-per-model limit, but it could be that I just hit some long odds on encountering my cue's littermates.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ScottW said:
I had an LTD (before it was stolen, grr), and oddly enough, discovered four others of the same model (two online, two in the flesh, so to speak) within a two or three week period.

One wonders about the twelve-per-model limit, but it could be that I just hit some long odds on encountering my cue's littermates.

Or that you spend too much time in pool halls and online message boards about pool!@# :grin:

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
Gregg said:
Or that you spend too much time in pool halls and online message boards about pool!@# :grin:

Yah there's that. :D

One I found here on AZB.

One I saw on eBay.

The two in the flesh, I really only saw one - was taking a 3-day pool clinic in one room of a pool hall, and a BCA team tournament was going on in the main part of the hall. A guy in there spotted me with my cue, and walks in and lays his down - same model. And then tells me his buddy has one of that model as well. So I counted it as well. So there nyah. :D