Schon "WHITE COLLAR CRIME ON THE RISE"

mimikamimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Here is a new Schon with I think an Implex joint? It looks like a STL 3 but with a different pin. It was built using a 3/8 Brass radial pin. I am wondering if anyone has seen one? Goes together nice and tight like most radials. This is going to play a ton, and I am going to shoot with it today. Straight as an arrow. Seller said it had a taper roll, but it was a grain of dirt causing the goofy taper type roll but it is laser straight. Wondering how rare this cue is.
DSC022232.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC022161.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC022231.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC022061.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC021631.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC021893.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC021471.JPG
[/IMG]

Rabbit

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
doesnt mean schon did the joint work...

Ive changed many JP's for people who dont like their quick release joints to 3/8x10 pins and honestly the diffrence is significant.

someone may have wanted a joint like that and while they were at it had the pin changed and a new shaft built.

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Good Luck on them answering...I'm a dealer for them and can never get thru............lol:rolleyes:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
LOL While you are at it, ask him about the cue I sent the link on. See if he knows about that one.........

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
i once ordered a schon for a friend of mine through one of the wholesellers (cant remember which one) but it had a radial pin and a phenolic collar joint...

they make them from time to time.. i dont think i ever took a picture of it.. i will have to see if i can find one on the net..

chris

mimikamimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i once ordered a schon for a friend of mine through one of the wholesellers (cant remember which one) but it had a radial pin and a phenolic collar joint...

they make them from time to time.. i dont think i ever took a picture of it.. i will have to see if i can find one on the net..

chris

cool, thanks

$natedogg$

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Schon

I know schon made some with a radial pin. Calling Schon now instead of guessing.

Hello,
Where did you get the Schon? If it came from MN, I'm pretty sure it's a cue I sold a few years ago. If so I can fill you in on all the details and if it's for sale I'd be interested in getting the cue back as I have a custom 30" Predator 314-2 shaft that was made for it. LMK
Thanks!
Nathan

twal

"W"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The only other pin besides the 5/16 -14 I ever saw at schon was a radial thread.
At the same time I know someone who has a schon that has a uni-lock pin. Not sure if the uni-lock was done at schon or some where else.

On a side note I always find it funny when people get irritated when they want Mr. Clarke to identify the exact model they have. They give him nothing and expect this.

I think he should start charging $5.00 per request or something like that.