scooter from cleveland?

BigDaddyInc.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone know a dark haired kid nickname "scooter" from cleveland havent seen him forever just wondered if he was still playing.

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if it's the same person but a young man that went by Scooter has been in Atlanta a few times.In the past few months won a little lost a little.

wood600rr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a kid named scooter in Va two weeks ago for the US Open. Funny as hell in the pool room at night. Definitely liked to stir the pot.

The Milk Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea Scooter still plays. He was running around down south for a while with a kid named Tater. Was palyin real good last time I saw him.

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BigDaddyInc. said:
anyone know a dark haired kid nickname "scooter" from cleveland havent seen him forever just wondered if he was still playing.

Scooter is down South ducking Bennie "the pickaxe" Pilotto for a debt of around 15k which Scooter amassed through betting football and then dumping a couple of 5k sets Mr. Pilotto arranged to get Scooter right. I know that Mr. Pilotto and associates are interested in his whereabouts. Before I get slammed for airing his dirty laundry, I have reason to think the way I do. If I get my hands on him he will wish Mr. Pilotto was speaking with him. The little punk fired an air barrel at my niece and then proceded to laugh and joke about it in the pool room. He may have been out of line in what he spotted her but the first thing I learned in a pool room is do not play on air, and with a girl no less real class. he is entertaining, but he is every reason I got away from pool.

poolmoney

Registered
Same guy that goes to all the tournaments but doesn't usually play? Good for some action, lots. He is very..well..animated. I can't imagine he would do anything else but pool.

bigg7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huckster

Do you know a guy name Travis Mckinney his dad ran starchers for awhile

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bigg7 said:
Do you know a guy name Travis Mckinney his dad ran starchers for awhile

Yea he was a good kid. Played well as a young teen. He is a member on this site I pm'd him about two years ago. He told me he had taken a long time off and was just getting back into it. I remember him and Louie (god rest his soul) came up around the same time. I liked Louie's top end (due to that big stroke) a lot more than Travis but I think Travis could have been a hell of a player. Hope he is doing well