Score keeping app

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone out there know of or use a score keeping app for league play (and management). I have done a Google search but it doesn't look like much is out there.. thanks in advance

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TAP has an app, APA probably has an app, USAPL has an app (at least for the new england area one).

I used the TAP app, not only does it rhyme it also does a very simple and effective job of keeping the ball count straight.

Leaguesys is what the USAPL does for their online scoring, I'm pretty sure that is available for any league.

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
We plan on building one for the Windows platform. We can also port it over to the android and iphone platforms.

Last edited:

JeremiahGage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The USAPL is currently beta testing a scoring app in Albuquerque. The app keeps track of all ratings, missed shots, each game score, and timeouts. It can calculate the team totals on the fly and even has a simulator for matching players up. Best of all, you can email the scoresheet from the app to your league operator - completely paperless scoring.

And before you ask, yes I am the developer of the app. We are planning on having it launched in a couple of months, depending on how the testing goes.

It will most likely only be for iPad and iPhone for the launch.

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice one

Match Point Scoreboard by Marc S. Wu

You're able to set how many games you want in a single set, how many sets to win a match, names of opponents you play often, save scores...

It's pretty simple and nice!

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tap app is awesome lol I just started Tap a few months and the paper I used the first night was a pain..the iPad app makes life easy.

Apa has no app..supposedly one is in the works

TAP has an app, APA probably has an app, USAPL has an app (at least for the new england area one).

I used the TAP app, not only does it rhyme it also does a very simple and effective job of keeping the ball count straight.

Leaguesys is what the USAPL does for their online scoring, I'm pretty sure that is available for any league.

SoCal TAP

Registered
TAP App

We helped Runout Apps develop Scorekeeper 2.0 here in Southern California, with Las Vegas & Texas for TAP. It is now changing the way all of our leagues are run. All of it is player driven too, cause it makes the entire process a breeze. We are about to use it for the first time next week at the TAP National Championships in Dallas TX which will reduce staff workloads and save $$$$

We have the highest payback of any league in our area.. This is simply not possible when you must drive and pick up score sheets/$$ and then do the manual processing of paperwork and dues that the other ops have to tend to weekly. TAP is seeing record growth and this is why we are now seeing others attempt to build a similar system.

:thumbup2: It's nice to see too, cause if it makes life for all league players and operators easier , gets them paid more and if it brings in the younger tech crowd to pool and saves a few trees?..bonus

In the end, all large leagues will go paperless or die...and its about time
http://vimeo.com/78388124

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We helped Runout Apps develop Scorekeeper 2.0 here in Southern California, with Las Vegas & Texas for TAP. It is now changing the way all of our leagues are run. All of it is player driven too, cause it makes the entire process a breeze. We are about to use it for the first time next week at the TAP National Championships in Dallas TX which will reduce staff workloads and save $$$$

We have the highest payback of any league in our area.. This is simply not possible when you must drive and pick up score sheets/$$ and then do the manual processing of paperwork and dues that the other ops have to tend to weekly. TAP is seeing record growth and this is why we are now seeing others attempt to build a similar system.

:thumbup2: It's nice to see too, cause if it makes life for all league players and operators easier , gets them paid more and if it brings in the younger tech crowd to pool and saves a few trees?..bonus

That's the app we used during our finals. Odd thing is that I just went to the room where they had the same league playing and they were using paper LOL. That app was so easy to use no clue they they just used it once.

SoCal TAP

Registered
Dinosaur

That's probably one of the few remaining TAP ops who still love flip phones and think tablets should be swallowed to stop indigestion.:grin:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys rock!! This app is awesome